Dragon Riders: The Battle Forum

A site that was once home to a freeform RPG known as the Battle (casually taking place in Dragon Riders), but now kept for history's sake. Probably.

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to the forums, Rita de Koningin!
Guest was last online at .
Today is Sat Sep 23, 2017.

Share | 

Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosette
Hero
Hero

Custom User Title : Iris Heart ~ Plutia Join date : 2013-02-26
Nickname : The Eternal Oblivion EX, Cos

Character Sheets
Element: Poison
Limit Breaks: Toxic Flower / Toxic Sun / Poison Gas Explosion

PostSubject: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:44 pm

Girl: "Everyone has a tale to tell. I am no exception."
PK: "You're from Elvania, aren't you, Vicky?"
Vicky: "Yes. The Elvanian Jenny Everywhere told me about you, mr. Purple Karjam. Of course, after she was in a car accident, that's the only thing she can talk about - you. She doesn't even sleep... might want to do something about that, though. Elvanian air can cause strange things at night, which is why most places on Elvania are domed."

*beat*

Vicky: "Where was I again?"
PK: "You were going to tell us your past."
Vicky: "Oh right. Your fault, you mentioned Elvania which resulted in me mentioning the Jenny Everywhere from there and-- oh, never mind. Sorry."
PK: "That's alright."
Vicky: "Anyway... Wait, you're a clone of the original mr. Purple Karjam aren't you?"
PK: "Yes. At the moment, the real one is busy helping Shane's group fight Heartless and monsters and so on."
Vicky: "Where exactly?"
PK: "On the planet of Earth. Of course, from what I've heard, people call it Surfacia in this galaxy."
Vicky: "Yes, most people in this galaxy call Earth 'Surfacia', it's just a synonym since Draconia and Surfacia are binded like the Dragon Rider Prince and Princess are binded... Or is that 'bound'? ... I dunno..."
PK: "The correct word is 'bound'."
Vicky: "Thanks! Anyway, this is my story. This is the story of Vicky van der Westhuizen Link the Fourteenth."
PK: "The Fourteenth?"
Vicky: "Yes. Our family has a... tradition of having all females named 'Vicky'. As a result, that also makes my full name pretty insane, y'know."
PK: "What do you mean?"
Vicky: "My full name is Vicky Téa Désirée Jillian Cainnech Wanda Judith Andrijana Biróg Matilda Áedammair Darina Róisín Ériu Océane Dubhchobhlaigh Lasairfhíona Naomi Úna Tuathflaith Vanita Zita Áine Cornelia Eliana Keira Miley Conainne Síthmaith Zoe Corina Shulamith Saorlaith Celine Richardis Onóra Caintigern Haydée Madeleine Fíneamhain Arianrhod Elektra Rachel Hermione Medea Azucena Ljubica Radmila Vesna Roxana Logan Ileana Ioana Valéria Renée Émilie Monique Émilie Alena Diamond Pearl Gormflaith Deichtine Gunhild Imelda Mór Síle Queralt Tamara Uxue Xóchitl Yvette Zora Viola van der Westhuizen."
PK: "That's an awfully long name..."
Vicky: "I know! That's frustrating, but that's that, I guess. Anyway... Any questions before I start talking about my past?"
PK: "Well..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness

Character Sheets
Element: Heart
Limit Breaks: Rejuvenating Heart / No More Caring / Power of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:03 pm

PK: "What were you doing before I found you?"

I'm "KarjamP", with a P, not "Karjam". Razz

Join Dropbox!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosette
Hero
Hero

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:07 pm

Vicky: "... Running away from home trying to find my friend, Sarie. She's an assassin on the side of good - a Murderess of Light. They're a Draconian organization that actually originated from Elvania. Sarie's from Minara Island, I last saw her after a failed attempt to kill Hayden, one of the Minara Alliance's traitors."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:30 pm

PK: "Who's Hayden?"

Join Dropbox!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosette
Hero
Hero

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:31 pm

Vicky: "A traitor of the Minara Alliance. She was with them, being an excellent spy, and then she gave all the information she had to the people of Akimbo Island, who was the enemies of Minara Island at the time. The less is said of her, the better. Wouldn't want to be too angry to tell my story, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:39 pm

PK: "I'm just wondering,
"You know of the stereotypical portrayals of light being good?
"I know that's not true in a lot of worlds, but what do you mean when you called Sarie the 'Murderess of light'?

Join Dropbox!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosette
Hero
Hero

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:49 pm

Vicky takes a deep breath.

Vicky: "Murderers and Murderesses of Light are basically good people who kill evil people. They only kill evil people - unless they themselves turn evil, in which case they become Murderers and Murderesses of Darkness - who are basically the opposite. I know Sarie well enough that she wouldn't kill innocent people unless they turn out to be criminals themselves. It's basically the best way to deal with crime in areas where the prisons are too full."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:51 pm

PK: "Don't you think that killing others for their crimes are too extreme?
"Especially if they do relatively harmless crime like jaywalking?"

Join Dropbox!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosette
Hero
Hero

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Vicky: "On Elvania, arson is a death sentence by arson, electrocution, then gas chamber. Murder is a death sentence by gas chamber, then electrocution, then murder. Jaywalking is a death sentence by electrocution, freezing and gas chamber. In fact, all crimes on Elvania are punishable by death, and if the criminal is immortal, then his soul gets stolen from him by a Soul Absorber, who can then use his soul at will. Without being possessed or anything. Dunno about other planets, however."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:01 pm

PK: "Don't you think the punishment's too extreme in your world?"

NOTE: You didn't have to do a shoutout to that trope, Taylor. Razz

Join Dropbox!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosette
Hero
Hero

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Vicky: "Nah, not really. I mean, I am a noble. Come from one of the Ipira Kingdom Castles. I'm the Saiyan Noble. And just, what, 14? Can't remember my own age, oh man..."

Ardent Voice: "That was accidental."

Vicky: "Who's there?"

Ardent Voice: "I am but a figment of your imagination."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:37 pm

PK: "If it wasn't for my Fourth Wall Reading, I wouldn't have the excuse that I heard said 'voice of your imagination' without saying I read your mind.
"Anyway, I think we should start the story now."

Join Dropbox!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosette
Hero
Hero

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:27 pm

Vicky: "About time, too, I was about to forget why we're talking in the first place. Let's see... Where shall we begin?"

Vicky removes her thick rubber gloves, revealing that she was also wearing black elbow-length gloves underneath. She takes a deep breath.

Vicky: "I've already said that my full name is Vicky Téa Désirée Jillian Cainnech Wanda Judith Andrijana Biróg Matilda Áedammair Darina Róisín Ériu Océane Dubhchobhlaigh Lasairfhíona Naomi Úna Tuathflaith Vanita Zita Áine Cornelia Eliana Keira Miley Conainne Síthmaith Zoe Corina Shulamith Saorlaith Celine Richardis Onóra Caintigern Haydée Madeleine Fíneamhain Arianrhod Elektra Rachel Hermione Medea Azucena Ljubica Radmila Vesna Roxana Logan Ileana Ioana Valéria Renée Émilie Monique Émilie Alena Diamond Pearl Gormflaith Deichtine Gunhild Imelda Mór Síle Queralt Tamara Uxue Xóchitl Yvette Zora Viola van der Westhuizen but I haven't mentioned that my full name contains every letter in the alphabet or that they're mostly a mixture of Surfacian names from multiple countries on Surfacia - which you would probably know as Earth, I guess. This is my past. This is... my life story, I suppose. ... By Riku, that was a mouthful."

PK: "Riku?"

Vicky: "One of the Five Sages of Elvania. I'll get to that eventually, since I've met all five sages."

PK: "Does he look like Riku from the Kingdom Hearts games?"

Vicky: "... If he had, I'd have glomped him ages ago. Riku's so awesome in my opinion, but... anyway. Story of my life. Ahem."

Vicky sheathes both her swords.

Vicky: "I was born on 10 July 1998 at forty past forty-two, CET. As in, Central Elvanian Time. My parents were Vicky Alana Zetske Ryouiki van der Westhuizen the Thirteenth, and Jason Aloysius Bourne Blaster Xianchi. Since birth, my power level was estimated to be at one hundred and fifty, but when I turned four, it was estimated to be at least four billion..."

Heartless appeared.

Vicky: "... What are those?"

PK: "Heartless!"

Heartful appeared as well as Hearthorror.

PK: "... And Heartful and Hearthorror."

He got his Keyblade out. Vicky, however, merely transformed into Powered Saiyan form. Her wooden sword turned into a steel sword, and her clothing and hair turned red. She looked a little serious.

Vicky: "Won't be using my swords, since Keyblades are the only way to deal with these guys."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:20 pm

PK: "You're the powerful one, so I'd just be armed ready for backup."

KarjamP appeared, slapped him behind his head, then disappeared.

PK: "Ouch!
"Alright, I'll join the battle."

Join Dropbox!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosette
Hero
Hero

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:34 pm

Vicky: "... Who was that?"

Vicky smashes a Heartless in half... with her finger. The Heartless sews itself together again. Vicky begins to constantly poke it.

Heartless: "STOP POKING ME!"

Vicky: "Ooh, touchy."

Vicky kicks the Heartless. It circles the planet of Elvania fifty times before she spins around and punches it in the head (mid-flight) and it almost collides with the Purple Karjam! He narrowly dodges it. The Heartless is now in a blob-like state.

Vicky: "Oops, sorry!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:43 am

PK: "It's okay.
"You should thank my huge reflexes.
"Anyway, should we continue the story, or..?"

Join Dropbox!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cosette
Hero
Hero

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:45 am

Vicky: "Well, I guess I can continue while all these other Heartless and Heartful and Hearthorror gets dealt with..."

A giant Heartless pops up, looking similar to a Darkside, except it also appears to be fused with a Dustflier.

Vicky: "... That looks weird."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KarjamP
Moderator of Kindness
Moderator of Kindness

Character Sheets

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:05 pm

PK: "Maybe freezing time for all but us can be a better solution so that we can't get interrupted like now?"

He slashes some heartless.

Join Dropbox!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shane
Forum Prince
Forum Prince

Custom User Title : Pokémon Trainer and Surfacian Human Join date : 2012-12-03
Nickname : Shane

Character Sheets
Element: Ice
Limit Breaks: Frozen Tears / Ice Needle / Chill Mist

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 pm

A mysterious girl leaps out of the trees, creating a portal that swallows the Heartless.

Girl: "Name's Luna Winchester Link. I'm an Esiësian explorer. The annoying ghost in my head is Kamali Link."

PK: "Somehow, I knew Author Shane was going to post in this thread."

Luna: "Huh?"

Kamali: "It's all over the heads of most people."

I used to be casually ready... for Battle!
Apparently an ever-cute Pikachu in Dungeons and Dragonites

Forlorn Tome of Knowledge | Forsaken Tome of Wisdom | Shane's Forsworn Character Sheets

Avatar (Rinmaru Games Mega Anime Avatar Creator)

I casually administrate the Symforá GX forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen   

Back to top Go down

Elvanian Destinies: Vicky van der Westhuizen
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1